R & D Hydraulic Tilt Ditching Bucket
1.25 yd. 60” OLW Hydraulic Tilt Ditching Bucket mounted on a 200 class excavator with a quick coupler. Constructed out of high-strength material, heavy duty cylinders c/w self-aligning bearing in each end.
- Buckets can be designed per customer specifications
- Hardened steel bushings are available for buckets
- 2 oversized hydraulic cylinders tilt the bucket up to 60 degrees in each direction. The complete tilt mechanism is fabricated from high-strength material and all the pins are made from chrome induction
R & D tilt ditching buckets have a tapered design to eliminate binding and have an open profile to make it easier to fill and dump. R & D tilt ditching buckets are constructed with AR 400 material in high-wear areas
- Lips are drilled for replaceable bolt-on cutting edges, or drilled to match customer-supplied edges.
- Available in pin-on and various quick coupler styles.
- All fitting and welding is done by qualified personnel.